This forum [Content Warning]

Have you been harassed or made uncomfortable on the forum? Information about how to report harassment and how our policy works.
littlebluedove2

Re: This forum

Post by littlebluedove2 »

Wrong. They did do something wrong. They ABUSED me in a vicious way. You are adding to the abuse, Wary Bear. Many people that I used to respect on this forum have shown themselves to be cruel monsters. I asked for no criticism in my post and Chattanooga gave me painful criticism that was clearly harmful to me with the state I was in. I had every right to stand up for myself and defend myself from Chattanooga's violation of my boundary. You people are saying that I have no right to have boundaries. That is bullshit. People attacked me simply for defending a boundary. This is not what Captain Awkward is about. Captain Awkward is a champion of boundaries and I'm sure if she knew me she would back me up on this. You people have violated my boundaries, my rights, and my dignity as a human being. You are vile people. This forum is corrupt, diseased, and a tortuous environment.

littlebluedove2

I was standing up for myself nicely, but since people here are resorting to monstrous attacks, I'm gonna lash out in response: to everyone who has been abusive to me and any other abusers who come here to further abuse me, FUCK YOU TO THE POWER OF INFINITY. Anything you have to say to me, that is my response.

littlebluedove2

This forum is destructive to peoples' mental health and well being and it should be taken down from the internet.

littlebluedove2

I did not attack Chattanooga. I told Chattanooga that I was upset that they violated my boundary and I had every right to do that. Chattanooga owed me an apology, not the other way around. Expecting me to apologize for defending a boundary I set is manipulative and abusive.

boutet
Administrator
Pronouns: she/her

Post by boutet »

Mod note:

This username has also been banned.

Mod note end.

umbreon

Post by umbreon »

Since you're all determined to villainize a perfectly nice person, fine, I'll step into the role you've laid out for me. I hope all the abusers here rot in their own filth, you goddamn pieces of flaming shit!

umbreon

Post by umbreon »

I don't deserve the injustice of how people here have treated me! Monsters and abusers you are!

gracesonnet
Pronouns: her/she

Post by gracesonnet »

Chattanooga absolutely did nothing wrong. I just really need that to be clear.

I normally don't respond to trolls but the way littlebluedove flew off the handle at Chattanooga was completely out of line. I'm sorry the mods have to keep dealing with this.

LBD and your various sock puppet accounts: if you have anything to say, then send it to my PM box.

((Sentence removed by SorchaRei, as per moderation note.))
Last edited by SorchaRei on Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderation to remove medical advice.

creativeusername

Post by creativeusername »

[removed as per mod note below]
Last edited by creativeusername on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

boutet
Administrator

Post by boutet »

Mod note:

This username has also been banned.

Please refrain from using the board the communicate with this user. They have been banned and are no longer welcome to post here, so this is not the right place to speak to them. We will continue to enforce the ban.

Mod note end.