Longer topic subject field

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
Esk
Pronouns: they/them

Longer topic subject field

Post by Esk »

Hi lovely mods,
Is it possible to get a longer topic subject field? Would this be useful to anyone other than me?

I like to use detailed subject lines so people can decide if they're interested, are in a space to read about (subject), have the energy right now for answering a 101 question on (subject), etc and sometimes I've wanted to use a CN in the subject on top of that. I've had to remove some of this detail that I think is useful because the text box isn't long enough.

Esis
Pronouns: She/her

Re: Longer topic subject field

Post by Esis »

I'd make use of that if the mods are considering it. U frequently run out of space
I'm always game for some jedi hugs! Or adorable animals of all shapes and sizes :)

Kellis Amberlee
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Kellis Amberlee »

I hear you. Let me take it to the team and we'll get back to you.
The difference between the truth and a lie is that both of them can hurt, but only one will take the time to heal you afterward.

Kellis Amberlee
Pronouns: she/her

Post by Kellis Amberlee »

Thank you for your suggestion! Unfortunately longer subject fields are not compatible with accessing the forum on mobile devices. For the sake of accessibility we are not able to make the subject fields any longer.
The difference between the truth and a lie is that both of them can hurt, but only one will take the time to heal you afterward.