Spam spam spam spam spam

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
KimiQ
Pronouns: they/them

Spam spam spam spam spam

Post by KimiQ »

Hi all :)
I've noticed more (what seem to be) spam posts popping up lately. I was wondering what the best way is to react to these if I see them - is reporting them to mods the best thing to do? That's what I've been doing so far but if there's anything additionally I should do to help I'd love to know :)
>(•_•)< >(^O^)< >(•_•)<

Kellis Amberlee
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Spam spam spam spam spam

Post by Kellis Amberlee »

Hi Kimi!

Yes, reporting them is great! I see we have a few new ones right now, let me go remove them. I'm non techy but our carbonated wit is working on solutions to stop the spambots.
The difference between the truth and a lie is that both of them can hurt, but only one will take the time to heal you afterward.

KimiQ
Pronouns: they/them

Post by KimiQ »

Kellis Amberlee wrote:Hi Kimi!

Yes, reporting them is great! I see we have a few new ones right now, let me go remove them. I'm non techy but our carbonated wit is working on solutions to stop the spambots.
Ah that's awesome :D Glad I'm doing the right thing!
>(•_•)< >(^O^)< >(•_•)<

lanibgoode
Pronouns: they

Post by lanibgoode »

I have been enjoying how several of the recent spam threads posted in the last few weeks have included the word "worthless" in their titles. How self-aware of them! XD
my family consists of Wife (she), Girlfriend (she), Oldest/Venti (he), Middle/Grande (he), and Smol (they). autistic stay-at-home parent doing their best.