Signature Contents Question

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
kathlynn
Pronouns: any female or generic pronoun

Signature Contents Question

Post by kathlynn »

[deletes rambling] I'm writing a post/topic using depression spectrum*, rather then depression. And explaining why I'm making that choice universally would be really long, *and* change the focus of the -ism topic I'm writing about. Is there any problems with my short, condensed explanation of the switch in my signature? or once completed adding/replacing part of it with a link to the blog post I'm working on?
When completed, I plan on changing my signature to something like "Depression spectrum = Depression [link] Discussion allowed" (due to character limits). if able, adding "off-blog discussion allowed" (I don't really want to be the one to start the discussion here. But I have no problems seeing any of my blog post discussed here. Since I know that has been a mod concern before. User A discussing User B's off-site content, and User B might not have known/consented)

* Used in the same way autism or asexuality are spectrum. Not to indicate to just those who experience Major Depression
I fuss over details, loath absolute/blanket statements, and probably over think everything I do.

M.J.
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Signature Contents Question

Post by M.J. »

kathlynn wrote:[deletes rambling] I'm writing a post/topic using depression spectrum*, rather then depression. And explaining why I'm making that choice universally would be really long, *and* change the focus of the -ism topic I'm writing about. Is there any problems with my short, condensed explanation of the switch in my signature? or once completed adding/replacing part of it with a link to the blog post I'm working on?
Nope, no problem :)

kathlynn wrote:When completed, I plan on changing my signature to something like "Depression spectrum = Depression [link] Discussion allowed" (due to character limits). if able, adding "off-blog discussion allowed" (I don't really want to be the one to start the discussion here. But I have no problems seeing any of my blog post discussed here. Since I know that has been a mod concern before. User A discussing User B's off-site content, and User B might not have known/consented)

* Used in the same way autism or asexuality are spectrum. Not to indicate to just those who experience Major Depression
Sounds like a good plan!
Hi!

I tumblr at myfairytalelogic