Tapatalk on Android

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
Rose Fox
Pronouns: They, Rose, Captain, Senator

Tapatalk on Android

Post by Rose Fox »

How do I add FOCA in Tapatalk? It asks me to search for a forum to add, and when I type "awkward" or "friendsofcaptainawkward" nothing comes up.

EDIT: I opened the forum in my browser. There was a button at the top that said "Follow this forum in Tapatalk for Android" so I clicked it. I got a message that said "This forum is not available in Tapatalk. Please contact your forum admin." I wonder if this has to do with the recent Tapatalk app update? It seems to have broken a lot of things.
Editor, craftsperson, neutral good social justice bard. Partners are X (they) and J (he); child is Kit (they).

Struggling with a writing project? Ask the Story Nurse!

mooocow

Re: Tapatalk on Android

Post by mooocow »

Hm, I'm still perfectly able to follow FOCA on tapatalk (with the usual bugs / "features"...).
I was able to add it by typing friendsofcaptainawkward (or maybe with the words separated, I don't remember) in the forum search thingy.
I'll bring it to the attention of the other mods, maybe someone knows what's up with that.

GoatLady
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by GoatLady »

It is Frnds of Captain Awkward on Tapatalk! I was able to successfully add it a while ago after lots of searching for it.

Heads up that the TW tag DOES NOT WORK in Tapatalk. You will see everything hidden under it.
If there's a problem the judicious application of goats won't fix, I don't want to know about it.

Rose Fox
Pronouns: They, Rose, Captain, Senator

Post by Rose Fox »

Fronds! :)

It works fine in my mobile browser, including the TW tag, so I'll just keep doing things that way, I think.
Editor, craftsperson, neutral good social justice bard. Partners are X (they) and J (he); child is Kit (they).

Struggling with a writing project? Ask the Story Nurse!