Saved Drafts Not Saving

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
rageasaurus
Pronouns: she/her

Saved Drafts Not Saving

Post by rageasaurus »

I often start to draft a response to someone and then decide to think on it some more before finishing it. I click the "Save draft" button at the bottom of the text editing window and surf away. I logged back in today to finish my drafts, but when I went to my User Control Panel, I was surprised to find that my "Manage drafts" folder is empty. Am I misunderstanding what the "Save draft" button is meant to do? Thanks!

rageasaurus

Re: Saved Drafts Not Saving

Post by rageasaurus »

Auuuuuuugh. I feel incredibly silly right now. I just figured out the problem. In my sleepy haste, I've been missing the confirmation screen that pops up and asks me whether I want to save despite that function stripping all of the formatting out of my post. As long as I click that it's okay, my draft saves just fine.

I don't see a way to delete my original question, so I'll just leave this here in case anyone else makes my goofy mistake. :)

Kellis Amberlee

Re: Saved Drafts Not Saving

Post by Kellis Amberlee »

I'm so happy you got it to work. :)
The difference between the truth and a lie is that both of them can hurt, but only one will take the time to heal you afterward.