Daylight Savings Time?

If you have a technical problem or a question about the site, ask here. The admin team will also post announcements here - so check in occasionally!
DesertRose
Pronouns: she/her

Daylight Savings Time?

Post by DesertRose »

The forum is showing that the time is 10:20 a.m. right now; I'm in US Eastern time, and now that Daylight Savings Time has ended, it should show that it's 9:20 a.m.

Has the forum not updated for the end of DST? It's confusing me a bit. I went in my user profile to make sure I had the correct time zone set, and I do.

Thanks!
A little learning is a dangerous thing ;
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring - Alexander Pope, one of the pettiest individuals ever to write anything accepted into the English literary canon (although I thought he had a point with this poem) :P

Nausikaä

Re: Daylight Savings Time?

Post by Nausikaä »

I noticed the time it showed for me was also wrong, so I checked my profile. Under My timezone it says Summer TIme/DST is in effect: Yes - No. Setting that to No should fix the time.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose »

Okay, just went and changed that setting and it fixed the problem. Thanks!
A little learning is a dangerous thing ;
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring - Alexander Pope, one of the pettiest individuals ever to write anything accepted into the English literary canon (although I thought he had a point with this poem) :P

The_Other_Alice
Pronouns: she, her

Post by The_Other_Alice »

Hurrah, thank you so much to Nausikaä for the help.