Mobile version?

Got an idea to help make this a better place?
maswala
Pronouns: she, her

Mobile version?

Post by maswala »

This may be outside your power and even if it isn't, it may be too much work. I don't know, I thought I would ask. You can tell me off :) I access the internet on my phone a lot and was wondering if there is the possibility to get a mobile version of the forums?

CodaSammy
Administrator

Re: Mobile version?

Post by CodaSammy »

maswala wrote:This may be outside your power and even if it isn't, it may be too much work. I don't know, I thought I would ask. You can tell me off :) I access the internet on my phone a lot and was wondering if there is the possibility to get a mobile version of the forums?
We have been thinking about that. We haven't got very far yet, but it is on the agenda! I don't know whether we'll end up going for it, but either way, rest assured we are considering it.

carbonatedwit
Pronouns: she/her

Post by carbonatedwit »

I believe I installed Tapatalk, which was supposed to make it work on the phone. I'm sorry that it's not.

Unfortunately, beyond "I push the button to install the mod" I don't really have the clue to do better. I'll add debugging that problem to my todo list but it probably won't get taken care of any time soon.

I am sorry about that! I wish I had a better answer for you!

maswala

Post by maswala »

That's ok! The forums are awesome anyway. :)

Vex
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Vex »

Tapatalk seems to be supposed to make it work on their app, but I installed the app and can't find this forum using the search function. What is the site listed as on there?

carbonatedwit

Post by carbonatedwit »

Ok, I am trying to list it on their forum. I am shaving MANY YAKS for you this afternoon! They require an icon! We have no icon yet! Grrr.

carbonatedwit

Post by carbonatedwit »

Okay that is a bald yak. Some please check for the thing in tapatalk and let me know if it works.

Vex
Pronouns: he/him

Mobile version?

Post by Vex »

I am posting this from tapatalk. It definitely works now. Sorry it was such a hassle.

carbonatedwit

Post by carbonatedwit »

No problem! It needed to happen, that was a fine time. I'm just glad it's working!

There's always another yak, after all.

maswala

Post by maswala »

I am unmasked as a smartphone noob. I had never heard of Tapatalk before and now that I am investigating I am finding like 15 varieties. I better do some serious investigating to make up for that poor naked yak (also a reference I am missing, btw :)).