Making the admin team easier for beginners to locate

Got an idea to help make this a better place?
Lillypilly8
Pronouns: she/her

Making the admin team easier for beginners to locate

Post by Lillypilly8 »

I have a suggestion from the perspective of a relative beginner here. It took me quite some time to find the list of administrators despite reading the FAQ and the Rules.

I wonder if there is a simple way to add a link to the current team of administrators in both FAQ and the Rules sections of this forum?

Perhaps the list may also be added as an announcement at the Welcome area too.

Thank you.

boutet
Administrator

Re: Making the admin team easier for beginners to locate

Post by boutet »

Thank your for your suggestion! We don't have a resolution for you yet, just wanted to let you know that we have seen this :)

SorchaRei
Administrator

Post by SorchaRei »

Actually, it turns out there has been a solution in plain sight all this time.

At the bottom of every page is a link called "The team". It will take you to a page where you can see a list of all the administrators (people with red names) and a list of all the moderators (people with bold blue names, of which we have none at this time, but sometimes we do).
The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is.

tango
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by tango »

Something I just discovered: The Team link is fully visible in Full Style. But in Mobile Style, you have to click on the gear icon at the bottom of the page. That will then present a menu of choices, including The Team.